Contact Us :)

Coaches:
Michelle Flanagan: michelleluceyflanagan@gmail.com

Abby Siple: Abigail.Siple@bsd.k12.de.us

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The End is in Sight

We Start with Our Legs and Finish with our Hearts

What separates GREAT runners from their peers? In most cases, it has less to do with physical attributes and more to do with character. Great runners have HEART! They are willing to make sacrifices…they train harder….they set goals…they stay focused….they hunt their dreams down and beat them mercilessly into submission.


Are you willing to do what it takes to reach your potential? Or will you always wonder WHAT IF?

What if I trained harder?

What if I took a chance?

What if I pushed past the pain?

What if I looked at cross country as more than a chance to socialize?

What if I discovered my heart?

We have FOUR meets left. What will you do when you are away from the crowds...when the pain starts to set it? You can either settle or you can take a chance. I urge you to trust yourself and all the hard work you have put in this season.

I urge you to discover your heart.

No comments: