Contact Us :)

Coaches:
Michelle Flanagan: michelleluceyflanagan@gmail.com

Abby Siple: Abigail.Siple@bsd.k12.de.us

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Announcements

Hi Everyone!

***Sorry for the schedule mix-up today! I had changed the practice to school since we had team pictures at 3PM. I never uploaded the new schedule to the blog, and I know a few parents went to Bellevue.


***I've extended the deadline for Spirit Wear to FRIDAY 9/10. Please make all checks payable to Brandywine Cross Country.


***Lake Forest Line-Up will be posted tomorrow.

***Manhattan Invitational permission slips were handed out at the parent meeting and today at practice. I also posted a link on the right side of the blog.


***I know a few parents were unable to attend the meeting yesterday. I will post a summary of all the things we covered on the blog tomorrow.

***NO PRACTICE TOMORROW (Thursday 9/9) Enjoy your day off and try to do some running on your own! (30-45 minutes)

No comments: