Contact Us :)

Coaches:
Michelle Flanagan: michelleluceyflanagan@gmail.com

Abby Siple: Abigail.Siple@bsd.k12.de.us

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

ONE MONTH TO GO!

Hi Everyone!
We are ONE month away from Preseason.  Just a few reminders:

***  You MUST have a DIAA sports physical dated after 4/1/15.  Please turn this in to Rick Shea (athletic director) prior to the first day of preseason.  Call the Wellness Center for an appointment or go to one of the area Walk In clinics.  Make a photocopy for your own records.  Please check BULLDOGS SPORTS for Wellness center hours and other important information.

*** If you haven't started running yet....start TODAY!  XC will be much more enjoyable the first few weeks if you have a base.    There are TWO opportunities a week to run with your teammates:  Mondays at BHS and Wednesdays on the trails.  See previous post for more details.

***  I'd like all of you to check in with me.  Please send me an email in the next week letting me know how your training is going.  Also let me know if you turned in your physical to the school.  Please email me at pooh1932@comcast.net


No comments: