Contact Us :)

Coaches:
Michelle Flanagan: michelleluceyflanagan@gmail.com

Abby Siple: Abigail.Siple@bsd.k12.de.us

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just Say Om!

In case you didn't read the News Journal this morning, there was a great article in the sports section about Yoga & Running.

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070905/SPORTS1101/709050414/1126/SPORTS11

(Be sure to read the article soon b/c the News Journal archives their articles and then makes you pay for them :))

Now I know what some of you may be thinking...."I'm too manly for yoga....Yoga is for new age hippies....I have no desire to twist my body into a pretzel formation."

Trust me, I was skeptical at first... but I started taking yoga classes and have noticed a huge difference in my flexibility. In fact, I went to yoga on Sunday morning. After chasing you guys around Banning on Saturday I was a bit sore. I felt like a new person after class.

So my advice...give it a try! You may find the peace, relaxation, and WORKOUT you were looking for (like Vicki said in her article...yoga is NOT for wimps!)

Namaste,
Coach Flanagan:)

Back Home
http://brandywinexc.com/index.html

No comments: